Pendulums can help you make decisions about what you want or help you find clarity about your feelings. They are amazing tools that help draw clear insights from your higher self.
First, you need a pendulum. Pendulums can be made from crystals, but you can also use a variety of things on a light chain or string. Some people use a small pendant on a necklace or a use a key on a string.
Now you've got a pendulum!
If you have a crystal pendulum, make sure you cleanse your crystal before you use it. This can be done by cleansing it with sage, palo santo, or incense. You can also charge it in the moonlight.
Then, take the time to connect with your pendulum:
1. Take three deep breaths to come into the present moment and connect with your body.
2. Hold the pendulum with dominant hand at the top of the chain with the crystal (or object) hanging straight down. Use your other hand to help the pendulum come to stillness.
3. Ask, in your head or out loud, "Show me 'Yes,'" and observe if it spins clockwise or counterclockwise, swings back and forth or side to side, or if it hovers to one side of your hand. Take a mental note of what the movement is and remember that this is what your 'yes' looks like.
4. Bring your pendulum to stillness once again.
5. Ask, in your head or out loud, "Show me 'No," and observe the movement. Remember how your 'no' presents itself.
6. Bring your pendulum to stillness once more.
7. Ask, in your head or out loud, "Show me 'Ask later,'" and observe the movement. Remember how your 'ask later' presents itself.
Ask yourself yes or no questions then watch, listen, and learn to get higher insights.
Pendulums can also be used to balance the chakra system and check the energy of a crystal grid, or in conjunction with a pendulum chart.
What’s your favorite method? What insights have you discovered?